Doncaster & District Law Society is a membership society for Doncaster & District Lawyers, open to any lawyer (solicitor and non-solicitors alike) providing legal advice in Doncaster and its surrounding areas including Rotherham. We also welcome applications from law students and retired practitioners.
We have a growing membership of lawyers who recognise the benefits of being able to connect with others lawyers in Doncaster, which is fast becoming a diverse and dynamic place to practice.
What we offer?
Our membership year begins on 1 January and ends on 31 December each year and we provide a range of benefits as follows:
- Connect with the local legal community
- Diverse programme of training FREE for all members
- Automatic enrolment to our quarterly DDLS newsletter
- The opportunity to submit content to the DDLS newsletter and website
- Inclusion in our directory of lawyers published on our website
- A platform for members’ opinions to be heard locally and nationally
- Representation at the regional and national law society
- Engagement with our local MPs
- Networking with other professionals
- Access to exclusive discounts and benefits
- Invitation to our annual ball (cost of ticket applies)
- Regular social events including quiz nights
All other legal and retired professionals and law students
Apply to join now or for further details please contact our membership officer, Angela Sandhal, on 01302 320621 or firstname.lastname@example.org.