- 22nd January at 12 midday – How to use social media to market your firm by Be More Social
- 12th February 2020 at 4pm – How to maximise costs on a public funding certificate – work smarter and not harder by John M Hayes Costs Draftsman
- 11th March at 4pm – Learn about the SQE – the implications and how to factor it in when recruiting by Andrew Callaghan, Senior LPC Lecturer from the University of Sheffield.
- 18th March at 4pm –Hair Strand and Blood Testing – Determining Parental Substance Misuse by Lextox
- 8th April at 12 midday – Digital forensics and how they can be used in your case by CYFOR
· Civil Law update by barristers from Bank House Chambers
Seminars are FREE to Doncaster Law Society members
For further information or to book a place, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
£50 booking fee for each non-member payable by cheque to “Doncaster Law Society” to be sent with confirmation of booking to Abigail Duffy at Switalskis 4 Sidings Court, Doncaster, DN4 5NU.